Kiting – flying your canopy on the ground – is a great way to learn more about how your parachute responds to control input
Video by Axis Flight School
Instructions for kiting
- Laying out the canopy
- Releasing the brake toggles
- Front risers in one hand, back risers in the other
- Filling the canopy with air
- AXIS Skydiving App - 26th May 2020
- Lockdown Workout – Flare Skills - 15th May 2020
- Lockdown Workout – Grip Strength - 1st May 2020
- Foundations of Flight: KITING - 28th August 2018
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.