The biggest event dedicated to new jumpers!
If you’re A-license for less than 18 months or if you have less than 150 jumps get READY because the BIGGEST EVENT for freshlings is just around the corner.
The Perris Fresh Meet will take place between 20 and 22 March 2020 at Skydive Perris, California.
The event is organized every year by Skydive Perris and it is specially designed for new skydivers. As we all know, competition is the mother of all progress :), so there is no surprise that the format is a 3-way competition.
The event puts a clear goal to train towards and it will help new skydivers get more involved with the experienced local community. The teams will be formed by 2 beginners and one experienced jumper. Skydive Perris assigns a mentor for each team for the Saturday, so you have someone to learn from and can ask as many questions as you like.
- have a mentor for the weekend
- have a chance to learn a lot of things
- get some competition experience
- meet new people
- get silly on the Games without Borders day
- win prizes, if they are lucky
- have an awesome time!
All the details can be found on the event’s page.
You can also get a glimpse of past Fresh Meet events watching the video below.
- Mistakes 4-way teams make - 4th February 2020
- PERRIS FRESH MEET - 4th February 2020
- Keeping sharp over winter - 4th February 2020
- Weather Strategies - 30th May 2017
- Cross Referencing - 9th May 2017
Check out furycoaching.com for more helpful articles.