Five key tips for better SPOTTING, by Catherine Bernier of Skydive Vibes…
Through your skydiving training, you’ll learn about spotting, which is verifying if you are at the right place before exiting the plane for your skydive.
Do you know how to do it properly?
Here are 5 important points to consider to do a good spot before jumping out of a plane.
Check out Catherine’s YouTube Channel, Skydive Vibes, for more videos
If it all goes WRONG
If the sh*t hits the fan, here’s what to do…
- Storing your GEAR - 29th November 2019
- Spotting - 15th November 2019
- 5 Things to Know… - 12th November 2019
- CURV Review - 1st November 2019
- Jumping with a camera - 25th October 2019
- CURV, RI & Skydive AZ… - 11th October 2019
- Review: VOG Audible - 4th October 2019
- Canopy Exercises - 4th October 2019
Are you a skydiver, looking to become one or just curious about skydiving? Skydive Vibes is all about sharing the passion of skydiving and helping you become a better skydiver! Subscribe to the channel here: http://bit.ly/2Hjv9bU
On this YouTube channel you will find weekly videos all about skydiving; from tips & tricks to become a better & safer skydiver to gear reviews!
Let's share our passion so that our sport become renown, not only for fails or accidents, but for the VIBES that it brings to people like you and me.
Make sure to subscribe not to miss any videos!