Interested in building your own camera helmet but no idea where to start?
From Byrd’s Eye studio…
I documented the entire process of the camera build from start to finish to hopefully answer all your questions.
Direct links to all the components and tools used can be found below.
If you have any questions about your own helmet build or something I didn’t address in the video please feel free to reach out.
Thanks to all the companies that supported this project:
- Cookie Helmets – Cookie Fuel, Dual Top Mount, 2 Liquid FlatLock
- LB Altimeters – Protrack II, Ares II
- HYPOXIC – Concentric Pro Kit, Hypeye Alpha
- The Ranch PRO shop – Pro Mouth Switch
- Schier Concepts – GoPro Upside-Down Frame
- LiquidSky Sports – Camera Suit
Helmet Build Components
- Cookie Composites: Fuel and Mounts
- LB Altimeters: Protrack II & Ares
- Hypoxic: Concentric Pro Kit and Hypeye Alpha
- The Ranch Pro Shop: Pro Mouth Switch
- Schier Concepts: GoPro Upside-down Frame
- Rotary Dremel: Demel EZ Lock Diamond Wheel
- Dremel Structured Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit (Taper)
- Dremel Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- Step Drill Bits