This picture is from this weekend!!!
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?!
A few tips that can save your life
- Try not to talk and be distracted while gearing up
- Don’t rush if you are a little late gearing up, the plane can wait a bit but try to avoid this
- Students need to ask for gear checks !
- It doesn’t matter what FAI license or experience you have, asking for a check is NEVER stupid
- If you are not a current jumper, please ask for a check
- While waiting at the boarding area, just simply scan your fellow jumpers (chest strap, pilot chute, RSL connection… )
You wouldn’t believe how many times I have spotted jumpers not correctly geared up.
Check your mates => you could save a life
PLEASE don’t ask or guess who this person is, I have already spoken to him. It could happen to anybody. Don’t let it be you or someone on your load.