Dan BC’s thoughts on EPs and how to take charge of the situation every time…
“Do you know the one thing you can’t be if you’re gonna be a skydiver?
“You can’t be a wuss. Dangerous things are going to happen on skydives and when they do, you need to handle them calmly, confidently and immediately.” – Dan BC
“A few thoughts on parachute emergency procedures and how to take charge of the situation. One fact to keep in mind. In the history of skydiving no one (other than people doing CRW) was ever injured or killed because they cutaway too soon. Many have been because they took too long.”
Note: There are a few different EP techniques that different jumpers use. There are benefits to each. For the purposes of this video I demonstrated using my technique of choice. The approach and attitude I speak of regarding how to best execute the EPs of your choice is the same regardless of how you choose to do them.
Check out more of Dan’s videos on his YouTube Channel
- Take Charge! - 16th August 2021
- P3 Power Play 2021 - 15th July 2021
- One Big Family - 10th June 2021
- Let’s talk Canopy COLLISIONS - 18th May 2021
- Safety Culture - 29th April 2021
- P3 Winter Fling - 6th March 2021
- Danny Boy - 8th December 2020
- Power Play 2020 - 8th July 2020
Please check out my book 'Above All Else' here