Jeremy Hunt takes us through the features in the new Cookie G35
Cookie G35 helmet
Coming soon to a head near you – the brand new G35 (thirty-five)!
The G35 features many improvements over the G3. This video will answer some of the questions you have sent our way.
- More coverage and protection than the G3
- Field replaceable liner over EPP internal cap, with ventilation channels using latest materials available
- Padded chin area for more comfort
- Functional audible pockets and more room for your ears
- Quieter (due to integrated visor and slicker side plate design)
- Optional utility plate to fit a cutaway GoPro roller mount, equipped with a cutaway handle.
More information on the G35 can be found here on Cookie’s website
Please note: The G35 is not certified to the XPS 72-6000 helmet standard.
Cookie Composites was founded in 2003 by Jason Cook and Jeremy Hunt, in Australia, with the focus of manufacturing high quality skydiving head gear and accessories in small series. In 2006 the company decided to invest in their industrial design department. Since then new methods of product development and manufacturing were introduced, improving the products and allowing the brand to grow. Today Cookie's products can be found all over the globe.