Axis Flight School get creative in seeing just what a CYPRES cutter will sever…
The cutter is only intended to cut a reserve loop – but Nik and Brianne try it on anything they could find that would fit in the hole
Warning: Do not try this at home.
Nik and Brianne stress test a bunch of Cypres cutters to see what they can cut through at AXIS HQ.
Special thanks to David Cherry of D-Squared for the edit! For more information about CYPRES visit their website
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 30th July 2021
- Cypres Cutter Tests - 30th July 2021
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 14th December 2020
- Cloud Clearance - 13th November 2020
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
- AXIS Skydiving App - 26th May 2020
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.