Axis Flight School and CYPRES advise good practice for smooth traveling on commercial airlines…
Download and print letters to prove to airport authorities that AADs are safe to carry on commercial aircraft.
Carry the card CYPRES provides to explain the XRay machine view.
- Cypres Manuals: here
- USPA Travel Info: here
- Travel Documents: here
- CYPRES X-Ray Card: here
- More videos on the Axis Youtube channel: here
- Traveling with your RIG - 1st November 2022
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 30th July 2021
- Cypres Cutter Tests - 30th July 2021
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 14th December 2020
- Cloud Clearance - 13th November 2020
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.