When and How can you jump with a camera?
From regulations to types of camera to the best cutaway system, Skydive Vibes cover what you want to know in this video…
We recommend to get very proficient in any discipline before filming it.
When starting to jump with a camera be very aware to maintain safety awareness by not being distracted by filming.
Check out Catherine’s YouTube Channel, Skydive Vibes, for more videos
- Storing your GEAR - 29th November 2019
- Spotting - 15th November 2019
- 5 Things to Know… - 12th November 2019
- CURV Review - 1st November 2019
- Jumping with a camera - 25th October 2019
- CURV, RI & Skydive AZ… - 11th October 2019
- Review: VOG Audible - 4th October 2019
- Canopy Exercises - 4th October 2019
Are you a skydiver, looking to become one or just curious about skydiving? Skydive Vibes is all about sharing the passion of skydiving and helping you become a better skydiver! Subscribe to the channel here: http://bit.ly/2Hjv9bU
On this YouTube channel you will find weekly videos all about skydiving; from tips & tricks to become a better & safer skydiver to gear reviews!
Let's share our passion so that our sport become renown, not only for fails or accidents, but for the VIBES that it brings to people like you and me.
Make sure to subscribe not to miss any videos!