Mason Corby video debriefs an incident with the tail of the aircraft, frame by frame…
During this Video Mason goes over a skydive that was performed during an event. He was on the ground preparing for the next load at the time but the participants were nice enough to let him debrief the incident.
Names are not mentioned in this video to keep the identity of those involved private, the incident was dealt with at a DZ level.
Comments have been made due to me referring to the pilot chute being ‘Stuck in the flaps’. It was actually stuck in the “trim tab” for the “elevator”. The pilot chute probably released when the aircraft pilot adjusted this.Mason Corby
Note: Skydiving is inherently dangerous and precautions should be taken. Accidents can and do happen and it’s best to learn from them to avoid incidents in the future.
This video is not intended as a must-follow, it is the opinion of Mason Corby.
- Skill level: Beginner – Advanced
- 🎬 Edit: All-beef productions
- 🗣: Mason Corby – downunderdynamics.com
- 🎥 GoPro Max 360 cam
- 🎥 Lumix Dz: FijiSHOW LESS
Want more Mason Corby?
- Mason debriefs his malfunction and bad procedures here
- More educational videos on the Downunder Dynamics channel
- Find out more about Downunder Dynamics here