Rhythm describes the accuracy trick, a good visual tool for assessing whether you’ll make it to your target under canopy.
This trick can help you when you are high up for deciding whether to choose an alternate landing area. Also, when you are nearer to landing, it can help with your accuracy.
Accuracy Trick Tips
- The Accuracy trick can help you judge where you are going to land, and if you are going to make it back from a long spot.
- If you’re going to overshoot the angle will get steeper
- If you’re going to undershoot the angle will appear to get higher up on the horizon
- If you’re going to reach your reference point, the angle will stay the same
- Use this technique to judge if yo’l get back from a long spot
- Keep looking around to maintain awareness of other traffic
More education at rhythmskydiving.com
- Rhythm How-to: Track - 12th June 2018
- Rhythm How-To: Track at Break-off - 28th September 2017
- Rhythm How-to: Landing Flare - 21st June 2017
- Rhythm How-To: The Accuracy Trick - 21st June 2017
- Rhythm How to: Open Door, Spot & Exit - 12th June 2017
- Rhythm How-to: Pre-jump gear check - 12th June 2017
SDC Rhythm XP are proudly supported by Sun Path, Cypres, Performance Designs, Skydive Chicago, Paraclete XP, Larsen & Brusgaard, Square One, Skydive Sebastian, Para Concepts Rigging and Tony Suits