Track as though your life depends on it – because it does!
Tracking at break-off
The three phases of tracking: The Turn, the Track and the Stop
Breaking off by gaining altitude when you turn to leave. Sweeping the arms back and sucking in the gut. Extending the legs to point the toes. Stopping the track in a relaxed neutral body position.
More Rhythm How-to Videos
Previous video: Breaking off
Next video: Safety in tracking dives
More education at rhythmskydiving.com
- Rhythm How-to: Track - 12th June 2018
- Rhythm How-To: Track at Break-off - 28th September 2017
- Rhythm How-to: Landing Flare - 21st June 2017
- Rhythm How-To: The Accuracy Trick - 21st June 2017
- Rhythm How to: Open Door, Spot & Exit - 12th June 2017
- Rhythm How-to: Pre-jump gear check - 12th June 2017
SDC Rhythm XP are proudly supported by Sun Path, Cypres, Performance Designs, Skydive Chicago, Paraclete XP, Larsen & Brusgaard, Square One, Skydive Sebastian, Para Concepts Rigging and Tony Suits