This is why you need to repack your canopy after it has been sitting for a long time – it turns into a brick!
Note: Sorry about the abrupt ending – nothing important missing
You can bet that this parachute is not going to open normally… it might not even open at all!Brian Germain
For more Gear tips by Brian Germain, watch “Skydiving Gear Maintenance“.
- Crosswind Landings - 29th July 2021
- Laziness is your enemy - 18th January 2021
- The Long Haul - 7th January 2021
- Landing on Rear Risers - 6th November 2020
- Flying in Turbulence - 30th October 2020
- Kill Line Love - 13th October 2020
- Say Something! - 8th December 2017
- Abort abort abort! - 24th May 2017