Inputs to try under canopy
Catherine Bernier takes us through some control inputs to try under canopy.
We recommend that, if you choose to try these exercises, do them on dedicated canopy jumps from at least 5,000 feet to ensure you have enough time and separation from others.
Remember to check Traffic, Altitude and Position (TAP check) before beginning any manuver.
We recommend you take a canopy course with a qualified coach to receive feedback and training, in order to improve.
Check out Catherine’s YouTube Channel, Skydive Vibes, for more videos
- Storing your GEAR - 29th November 2019
- Spotting - 15th November 2019
- 5 Things to Know… - 12th November 2019
- CURV Review - 1st November 2019
- Jumping with a camera - 25th October 2019
- CURV, RI & Skydive AZ… - 11th October 2019
- Review: VOG Audible - 4th October 2019
- Canopy Exercises - 4th October 2019
Are you a skydiver, looking to become one or just curious about skydiving? Skydive Vibes is all about sharing the passion of skydiving and helping you become a better skydiver! Subscribe to the channel here: http://bit.ly/2Hjv9bU
On this YouTube channel you will find weekly videos all about skydiving; from tips & tricks to become a better & safer skydiver to gear reviews!
Let's share our passion so that our sport become renown, not only for fails or accidents, but for the VIBES that it brings to people like you and me.
Make sure to subscribe not to miss any videos!