What are the rules about jumping in cloud and what should you bear in mind?
Coach Brianne Thompson of Axis Flight School explains…
- The FAA rules about not jumping in cloud
- The rules at different altitudes
- Tips in case you are caught in cloud
- Pro tip for spotting around cloud
Video by Axis Flight School
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 30th July 2021
- Cypres Cutter Tests - 30th July 2021
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 14th December 2020
- Cloud Clearance - 13th November 2020
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
- AXIS Skydiving App - 26th May 2020
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.