Axis Foundations of Flight
The sit-fly position, with solo drills to strengthen balance and range of motion for grip taking…
AXIS Flight School Instructor Niklas Daniel demonstrates the Head-Up neutral position and provides exercises to strengthen balance and increase range of motion.
- Proud chest
- Straight spine
- Elbows high
- Tilt pelvis forward
- Pronate feet
- Knock Knees
- Looking down
- Pushing on the relative wind with your hands
- At first, only allow the relative wind to make contact with the inside of your legs
- Push your heels firmly into the wind
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
- AXIS Skydiving App - 26th May 2020
- Lockdown Workout – Flare Skills - 15th May 2020
- Lockdown Workout – Grip Strength - 1st May 2020
- Foundations of Flight: KITING - 28th August 2018
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.