Axis Foundations of Flight
The sit-fly position, with solo drills to strengthen balance and range of motion for grip taking…
AXIS Flight School Instructor Niklas Daniel demonstrates the Head-Up neutral position and provides exercises to strengthen balance and increase range of motion.
- Proud chest
- Straight spine
- Elbows high
- Tilt pelvis forward
- Pronate feet
- Knock Knees
- Looking down
- Pushing on the relative wind with your hands
- At first, only allow the relative wind to make contact with the inside of your legs
- Push your heels firmly into the wind
- Traveling with your RIG - 1st November 2022
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 30th July 2021
- Cypres Cutter Tests - 30th July 2021
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 14th December 2020
- Cloud Clearance - 13th November 2020
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.