Brianne Thompson interviews Greg Rau about the Skyhook
Video by AXIS FlightSchoolTV
What is the difference between a regular RSL (reserve static line) and a Skyhook equipped RSL?
Brianne interviews UPT rep/rigger Greg Rau in the AXIS Flight School studio, as well as enjoying a weekend of intentional cutaways.
Special thanks to Greg Rau, Derek Vanboeschoten, Mark Kirschenbaum (Hypoxic), and David Cherry (D-Squared).
- Traveling with your RIG - 1st November 2022
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 30th July 2021
- Cypres Cutter Tests - 30th July 2021
- RSL vs SKYHOOK - 14th December 2020
- Cloud Clearance - 13th November 2020
- Head-up Neutral Position - 28th August 2020
- Warm-up Exercises - 29th June 2020
- Surface Winds - 29th June 2020
We love skydiving, love flying, love coaching, and we want to share our enthusiasm of the sport with you! Whether you want to work on canopy, fly in the tunnel, or polish your freefall skills: we have the tools and coaching methods for you.
We are more than happy to discuss your needs and goals in order to enhance your skydiving experience. Contact us – your AXIS Coaches™ Brianne and Niklas – to find out what personalized coaching packages would work best for you.