Rachael, 50 jumps, asks you for a GEAR CHECK…
What’s Wrong with Rachael?
Share the love and look out for one and another at the dz✌️ Here’s a fun exercise to train your eyes for the weekend … There are 13 problems with Rachel’s gear (arguably 14), how many can you spot?
I believe it’s not only instructors’ responsibility to check gear but for everyone. When boarding and in the plane if we all look out for each other we will greatly reduce the chances of someone jumping out of the plane with misrouted or improperly fitted gear. Plus, think of all that free beer when you catch someone with a mistake!!
Answers are HERE!
- Flying Circle - 11th November 2019
- SunPathlete Spotlight: Bruno Brokken - 21st August 2019
- Fancy Speed Flying or Paragliding? - 1st March 2019
- Good to GO?! - 28th June 2018
- Rachael’s Dodgy Gear: The Answers! - 28th June 2018
- Filming Tandems - 10th May 2018
Camera Flyer Skydive Empuriabrava
USPA, BPA Instructor
Creator of the camera flying manual BPA and APF