The Ultimate Packjob, Step by Step, explained and demoed…
PD’s Beau Riebe shows how to pack a Sabre-2, explaining the whys and wherefores of every step. Loads of hints and tips to keep control of the parachute and lines and make a nice, neat packjob.
With intro by John Le Blanc
Of course the best way to learn to pack is by personal tuition but this PD video is a useful guide, supplement and source of extra information.
After posting the video there were some questions from viewers, so Beau answers them in the below video…
- Protected: Win a PD Canopy Competition!! - 25th February 2020
- Peregrine Variations - 13th February 2020
- He’s a WINNER! - 19th December 2019
- PD Packing Video - 29th September 2019
- Catching Up with Shannon Pilcher - 4th June 2019
- PD Factory Team Expands - 28th May 2019
- It’s a BULLSEYE! - 15th May 2019
Check out PD's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceDesigns
I love my job!