Two New Options Released for PD Peregrine
After extensive product development and testing, Performance Designs is excited to release two new options for Peregrine canopy pilots.
• You asked, we listened. A new ALL 300 Orange Vectran lineset is now available to Peregrine Pilots. Though the 200/300 Competition lineset remains a popular option, this new offering is the perfect choice for competitors wishing to reduce the risk of line breakage associated with competition linesets. Available on new purchases, or relines at PD or in the field, pilots may be interested in this option for use on training canopies, and a replacement lineset between important competitions.
• Responding to new and continuing developments, PD also now offers a new, steeper line trim – excellent for Peregrine pilots engaging in XRW or for competitors flying a supine harness, like the UPT Mutant. This new configuration is available on new orders on both 200/300 Competition Linesets and new ALL 300 Lineset. No need to wait for your next Peregrine, you can choose this ordering option on your next reline.
Enjoy flying your Peregrine!
- Protected: Win a PD Canopy Competition!! - 25th February 2020
- Peregrine Variations - 13th February 2020
- He’s a WINNER! - 19th December 2019
- PD Packing Video - 29th September 2019
- Catching Up with Shannon Pilcher - 4th June 2019
- PD Factory Team Expands - 28th May 2019
- It’s a BULLSEYE! - 15th May 2019
Check out PD's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceDesigns
I love my job!