Brendan Weinstein flies down Le Pleureur mountain, skims just over the lake, and Up, Up, Up, OVER Mauvoisin Dam
It took him 28 flights over 2 years to generate enough speed to fly over the dam…
This is Brendan Weinstein, a 29 yr old wingsuit pilot, flying down Le Pleureur mountain, located in Switzerland, and the dam is called Mauvoisin Dam.
Brendan said, he had been making this jump for 2 years with one goal, to build up enough speed to buzz the lake and fly over the wall of the dam at the end. It took him 28 flights to figure it all out.
Brendan runs the company BaseBeta which is dedicated to serving base jumpers. He has done roughly 1200 wingsuit flights, 700 base jumps, and 800 skydives.
Thanks for watching
Vincent LeBlond makes one of the most amazing flights of his life – the Denivelator
For me, this video represents an ode to the joy and happiness of human flight in the mountainsVincent LeBlond
- RDS Malfunction - 20th September 2022
- FreeFall – The Story Of Dan BC - 11th September 2022
- Why We Jump - 8th August 2022
- Bungee No-No! - 29th July 2022
- Visualization – with Eliana and Craig - 28th July 2022
- Soul Flyers in Avoriaz - 27th May 2022
- BASE xrw Dock - 16th May 2022
- FreeFall - 3rd May 2022